As you might have noticed, I try to use what’s in the news for my subject matter. This page has the links to some of the articles I’ve highlighted because they relate to what I’ve written in previous posts.
- Time Magazine article on a vaccine to fight breast cancer.
- Superbug blogger, Maryn McKenna talks about the dangers of Ebola if left unchecked.
- New Yorker article on how this epidemic of Ebola emerged and what scientists are doing to monitor the virus’ evolution.
- New Yorker article on the relative risk of influenza, EV-D68, and Ebola.
- Chicago Tribune article on Northwestern University researchers’ discovery of causative gene in hereditary ALS.